Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Each time.

Each time
i step out of your door~i want u to hold my hand back, grab it tight. and say, hey i'm gonna miss u always.
Each time
i text and you are not around~i just need you to text me back just to say "hey i'm busy at the moment, i'll be available after this ;) " with some sort of smiley .
Each time
i look at u, i want u to know that hey, i can't keep my eyes of u.
Each time
i want to see u, but u have other matters to do, u know that it hurts me deep inside.
Each time
i hold your hand, i want u to hold mine back, and never let it go.
Each time
i'm around u, its just like there is no one around.
Each time
i talk to u, i'd rather have a "hi" than a "good bye".
Each time
you laugh in front of me, i know that i'm able to make u happy, even at the moment only.
Each time
you keep staring at me, my heart pumps as fast as it can be and my mind wonder "hey why are you keep staring at me?"
Each time
i asked myself, hey how special i am to u. I would like to ask u, but the courage is not yet there.
Each time
i get text from u, i smile, and keep on replying, and u don't know how hard for me to stop texting u.
Each time
i try to reach u but u r not there, u don't know how sick i am waiting for you to reach me back.
Each time
u make your silly face, that's the moment i see you in you.
Each time
.........................................................................................................................................................
to be continue~



Dreams dreams~of when we have just started things..
Dreams of me and you..
It seems, it seems, that i can't shake those memories..
I wonder if you feel the same way too..

No comments: