Thursday, November 13, 2008

loneliness~

The best remedy for
those who are afraid,
lonely or unhappy
is to go outside,
somewhere where
they can be quiet,
alone with the heavens,
nature and God.
Because only then does one feel
that all is as it should be.

Doubt is a pain too lonely
to know that faith
is his twin brother.

Dreams have but
one owner at a time.
That is why dreamers are lonely.

I've seen fire
and I've seen rain,
I've seen sunny days
I thought would never end,
I've seen lonely times when
I could not find a friend,
but I always thought
I'd see you again

Elitism - It's lonely at the top.
But it's comforting to look down
upon everyone at the bottom.

It is very lonely sometimes,
trying to play God.

Lonely men
seek companionship.
Lonely women
sit at home and wait.
They never meet.

When we truly realize
that we are all alone
is when we need
others the most

It is loneliness
that makes the loudest noise.
This is true of men as of dogs.

Sometimes when you're really lonely,
you really feel alive
and you feel like
you know who you are.


Be good and
you will be lonely.

What loneliness is more
lonely than distrust?

No comments: