Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I learn too many things at a time.

Thank you Allah.
For making me appreciating my life, what i have, what i want, what i need.

I just need some courage, to face the fact, of what i'll be facing.
Hope that i'll be strong enough.
To carry the burden of the previous mistakes.
That i ever made.
That i never thought of doing it when i was doing it.

I've been given the chance, by you Allah.
To live in the best, and now live in the worse.
But i believe, there is more people out there, suffer more than i am.
I believe, they have to be strong, they have to, even if they don't want to.

Just one begging from you Allah,
How bad i was in my past, How naive i was in the past,
How evil i was in my past, How ashamed i was for my past,
Please, don't let me die in shame.
Please don't let them be ashamed cos of me.
Please don't let me down.

If i'm leaving this world for good, then let me go.
If it is good for me to live in this world, please, give me some cure, and courage.
I need. You, and only, Allah.



please show me the way. And my tears are flowing.
Amin.


No comments: